Happy Wedding Wednesday people! The AislePerfect Team just returned from New York Bridal Fashion Week so we will be bringing you ALL the fashion over the next couple of weeks. We however, could not pass up this knockout wedding (WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE DESSERT TABLE. Seriously). Michelle and Jamie tied the knot at The Stilwell House & Garden in Tucson, Arizona. Everything about this wedding was #aisleperfect goals and we know you’ll agree. From the amazingly talented Melissa Holland Photography:
First of all, Michelle and Jaime are THAT couple. You know the kind – pretty much made for each other in every way. They are super sweet, fun, and drop dead beautiful people! Which made my job so easy and their wedding was an all out blast. Here are my top five favorite things about their big day:
- Pre-wedding day fun: Michelle’s bridesmaids did it up right. They had an amazing food table, the drinks were flowing, and it was the perfect space for the girls to get their hair and makeup done.
- Ceremony: It was elegant, heart-warming, and of course beautiful. I love the Stillwell House. Enough said.
- Bridal party rocked: Thanks for letting me get creative and have fun with you guys! We shut down the street in downtown Tucson so I could one of my favorite shots of all time – yippee!
- Their family: Michelle’s aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. came together and made every detail of their day unbelievable. From the flowers, to the make-your-mouth-water delicious dessert table, to the centerpieces, their family did it all. So much love surrounded them that day!
- Reception: Best. Dance. Party. EVER.