It looks like the sky actually is the limit with wedding reception decor these days. From lighting fixtures, to baubles, to floral chandeliers, hanging wedding decor can be as simple or as elaborate as you’d like. We can’t wait to see what our 2015 brides and grooms come up with. It was tough narrowing it down but here are 16 of our favorites so far. You can also check out our inspiration gallery for more inspiration for your #aisleperfect day.
– Tented weddings are the perfect setup for statement suspended decor. Case in point- this whimsical creation by The Style Co.
– The Gorgeous floral arrangement seeping from the flower box is amazing on its own but is enhanced by the elegant script of the simple phrase above
– A spectacular greenery and lighting combo will always be in style. Case in point the glamorous decor above and the romantic rustic one below.
– A display of cascading hanging feathers is simply beautiful and very unique.
-The suspended decor is just one of the many reasons we’ll forever be blown away by this red, black and white affair in Atlanta.
– We adore the idea of hanging a meaningful phrase to emphasize the romantic nature of the occasion. It literally speaks volumes.
-Suspended garland made up of flowers and cubes.
– This hanging display uses lights and flowers to highlight the guests of honor while the one below highlights the dance floor.
– Last but not least, this mind-blowing red and purple floral chandelier like no other. You can always count on design house White Lilac Inc to drop jaws.
Inspired? We hope so. We’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below. Oh, and you can share your own images of your day by tagging #aisleperfect on Instagram or by emailing submissions [at] aisle perfect [dot] com.